At Wolfe & Sons Heating and Cooling, we know that selecting a company you can count on to complete AC repair in Columbus is important. We understand how important it is to find a dependable company that does good work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, informed decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company that has been around a long time with long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any professional that works in your home should possess liability insurance to protect you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians carry? A truly professional AC repair company will require their professionals to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with current trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can offer? A dependable company that provides AC repair should have a variety of references they’ll gladly share with you. Look at these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has done.
- Will you give a written estimate? Make certain to get a written estimate so you can look at all the facts involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t necessarily the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you whittle down companies you aren’t interested in working with, no matter how inexpensive they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you go with has experience working on your brand of equipment, especially if it has any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work backed by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t willing to stand behind their work, you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk through these questions with us, give Wolfe & Sons Heating and Cooling a call at 614-451-0846. We’re happy to help!